News Articles on the North American Community
Survey: Americans Are Strongly Opposed to the North American Union, by Barbara L. Minton, NaturalNews.com, May 11, 2008
American Policy Center (APC), has just concluded a survey of one million American households... Question 4 asked, Do you think it would strengthen U.S. security to expand our borders to the outer borders of Canada and Mexico? 87% of respondents answered No... Should the Bush Administration be allowed to move forward with its plans to create a "North American Community" without Congressional approval? ... 97% No
- The new Constitution of America's Union, by Henry Lamb, WorldNewDaily.com, April 19, 2008
- North American Union: It's the real deal, by Phyllis Schafly, World Net Daily, April 12, 2008
North American Union corporate advocates pursue unethical dis-information campaign against Canadians, by Connie Fogal, The Canadian, March 26, 2008
New documents have been uncovered that reveal how heads of state of the U.S., Mexico and Canada are beseeching business leaders they privately meet with to launch public relations campaigns in order to counter critics of the secretive Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP)
- America Has A Lot to Learn From the EU, by Colby Lyons, Utah Statesman, March 19, 2008
- The North American Union is More Than a Theory, by Colby Lyons, Utah Statesman, March 5, 2008
- Canada, U.S. agree to use each other's troops in civil emergencies, by David Pugliese, Ottawa Citizen, February 22, 2008
Pssst! Ask about Bob Pastor, by Staff, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, January 27, 2008
In each country, three Cabinet members head up the SPP; ours are Carlos Gutierrez (Commerce), Michael Chertoff (Homeland Security) and Condoleezza Rice (State). Their mission is to produce an agreement, to be implemented by regulation, without any reference to voters or the Congress...
If this bureaucratic coup d'etat takes place, it will be a triumph for the Council on Foreign Relations...
Let's Protect American Sovereignty - The Outrageous WTO, by Phyllis Schlafly, EagleForum.org, January 11, 2008
WTO now stands for World Trade Outrage rather than its original name, World Trade Organization. The WTO just ruled that the Caribbean nation of Antigua and Barbuda can freely violate American copyrights and trademarks in order to punish the United States for our laws prohibiting internet gambling.
Is Canada ready for a North American Union?, by Giuseppe Gori, WorldNetDaily.com, January 10, 2008
...the right to free speech is limited by a federal quasi-judicial commission for "human rights" and similarly named commissions in every province across the country. These commissions have the mandate of limiting free speech across the country. Individuals and organizations now forced into silence are closing sections of their websites and refrain from writing opinions on homosexuality, in light of the increasing number of cases of prosecution...
Because of the Canadian restricted freedoms and appalling state of democracy, it seems that a union of the U.S. and Canada would be more difficult than expected.
Reflections on why Canadians are not as organized as Americans against North American Union, by Peter Tremblay, Canadian, January 8, 2008
A new generation of traitorous elites who also support the North American Free Trade (NAFTA), have sought to exploit the faith that Canadians have entrusted in government. If grassroots ant-NAU organizations can help break a wall of silence only, American anti-NAU organizations can expect to find very strong allies indeed, in Canada.
The "North American Consciousness" and "European Identity", by Daniel Taylor, OldThinkerNews.com, December 22, 2007
Efforts underway in America to create social atmosphere favorable to North American Integration mirror early EU plans
The North American Union and the larger plan, by Dennis L. Cuddy, Ph.D., NewsWithViews.com, December 17, 2007
The SPP is also an important part of the power elite's plan for a techno-feudal fascist world government because it is a "partnership." For years, the American people and their leaders have been conditioned to accept educational and other partnerships as solutions to their problems... This is a form of Socialism known as fascism, and it will be the type of world government the power elite plans ultimately to bring about and control.
North American Union 'a couple years away', by Staff, WorldNetDaily.com, November 19, 2007
The next giant step toward world government will be integration of the U.S., Canada and Mexico in European Union-style merger in the next few years, says the author of a best-selling book on the power of shadowy international organizations promoting the move.
"I would say [it's just] a couple of years away," reports Daniel Estulin, author of "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group."
Mexican official urges North American Union -Tells Denver trade conference EU is 'model we need to follow quickly', by Michael Howe, WorldNetDaily.com, September 21, 2007
At a Denver conference on intercontinental trade corridors, a Mexican mayor called for a swift move toward a European Union-style merger of the U.S., Canada and Mexico...
...Ports-to-Plains describes itself as "a planned, multimodal transportation corridor including a multi-lane divided highway that will facilitate the efficient transportation of goods and services from Mexico, through West Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, and Oklahoma, and ultimately on into Canada and the Pacific Northwest."...
Asked why he chose the conference to promote the idea of a North American Union, Perez told WND, "It's as good as any place and the right people are here."...
"This is not a new idea," he said. "In fact when there are border meetings between border governors or border legislatures this is a topic that continually comes up."...
[Perez also affirmed the Ports to Plains Corridor is basically a NAFTA Superhighway and needs to be developed as such.]
North American Union driver's license created -Logo intended to standardize documentation across continent, by Jerome R. Corsi, WorldNetDaily.com, September 6, 2007
The first "North American Union" driver's license, complete with a hologram of the continent on the reverse, has been created in North Carolina
Dobbs: Mexican president's blatant hypocrisy, by Lou Dobbs, CNN News, September 4, 2007
Mexican President Felipe Calderon Sunday demanded the United States surrender its sovereignty, abandon the rule of law and accede to Mexico's inherent supremacy.
Timeline of the Progress Toward a North American Union, by staff, Vive Le Canada, August 30, 2007
- Problems at the Mexican Social Security Institute, by Presidency of the Republic, Mexidata.com, August 27, 2007
- Consumers urged not to eat brands; recall under way, by Sandra Gonzales, Mercury News, August 23, 2007
Canada's Sovereignty in Jeopardy: the Militarization of North America, by Michel Chossudovsky, informationliberation.com, August 21, 2007
Following the creation of US Northern Command in April 2002, Washington announced unilaterally that NORTHCOM's territorial jurisdiction (land, sea, air) extended from the Caribbean basin to the Canadian arctic territories.
"The new command was given responsibility for the continental United States, Canada, Mexico, portions of the Caribbean and the contiguous waters in the Atlantic and Pacific oceans up to 500 miles off the North American coastline. NorthCom's mandate is to "provide a necessary focus for [continental] aerospace, land and sea defenses, and critical support for [the] nation’s civil authorities in times of national need."
See Canada-US Relations - Defense Partnership Canadian American Strategic Review (CASR) (July, 2003)
- Cobb congressmen blast Bush partnership with Canada, Mexico, by Ken Eysaman, Marietta Daily Journal, August 20, 2007
- Bush Pushes Agenda _ Without Congress, by staff, Washington Post, August 16, 2007
- Continental integration on the march, by Linda McQuaid, Toronto Star, July 30, 2007
Silly conspiracy may just be most dangerous kind, by FRANK MIELE, Daily InterLake.com, Montana, July 28, 2007
A successful conspiracy against power can only happen one of two ways: Either the conspiracists are so closed-lipped that no one ever finds out about the conspiracy until it is too late, or else the conspiracy is so absurd and ill-considered that no one takes it seriously in the first place...
It’s time for the American public to take back the reins of government before it is too late.
- Outsourcing DMV data to Mexico, by Michelle Malkin, website, July 27, 2007
- OKC mayor washes hands of North American Union - 'It was a pretty stupid thing to get involved with', by Jerome R. Corsi, WorldNetDaily.com, July 26, 2007
- 'Declaration of North American Integration' unearthed - Activist points to mayor's endorsement on document signed by 90 leaders, by Jerome R. Corsi, WorldNetDaily.com, July 25, 2007
- IDs for illegals draws no comment from Snow, by staff, WorldNetDaily.com, July 23, 2007
CBC and other Canadian media cover-up U.S. Military interference and occupation on Canadian soil in Québec, by John Stokes, The Canadian, July 20, 2007
The U.S. Military has, in violation of legitimate Canadian law, blocked the Council of Canadians from holding meetings in Quebec to rally Canadians against the planned take-over of Canada, by U.S. ultra-right wing interests. -- Connie Fogal, Leader of the Canadian Action Party, says, "So much for conspiracy theories!..."
New American Union agenda shows Canada's Parliament rife of traitors, by Peter Tremblay, The Canadian, July 20, 2007
Neither Canada's elected Members of Parliament nor unelected Senators who are mandated to specifically protect Canada's Parliamentary traditions, have sought to speak out against the continued efforts by an elite clique to assimilate Canada into a "New American Union". It is apparent that Canada's Parliament is comprised of traitors...
CBC and other Canadian media cover-up U.S. Military interference and occupation on Canadian soil in Québec, by Dr. Domenick Maglio, Hernando Today, Brooksville, Florida, July 18, 2007
The elites of Europe centralized control over the people of historically distinct nations. This was accomplished with little verbal and no physical oppositional. The European Union was a political coup de'etat of not one nation but many nations. Each country voluntarily surrendered its sovereignty in piecemeal fashion in the hopes of gaining economic prosperity...
- It's more like 'Woe Canada', by Celia Abram, Cowichan Valley News Leader, Duncan, BC, July 10, 2007
- 60 million Californians by mid-century, by RCMP, U.S. Army blocMaria L. La Ganga and Sara Link public forum on the Security and Prosperity Partnership The Council of Canadians, Los Angeles Times, July 10, 2007
Pro-Immigration Forces Back North American Union, by John O. Edwards, Newsmax.com, July 9, 2007
America is finished. -- Mexico and Canada are gone too. -- In their place: One massive country, the North American Union (NAU), bordered by the Bering Sea to the north and Guatemala to the south, the Atlantic to the east and the Pacific to the west. -- NAU citizens no longer spend dollars or salute Old Glory...
A New Deal for Globalization, by Kenneth F. Scheve and Matthew J. Slaughter, Foreign Affairs, July 1, 2007
Globalization has brought huge overall benefits, but earnings for most U.S. workers -- even those with college degrees -- have been falling recently; inequality is greater now than at any other time in the last 70 years. Whatever the cause, the result has been a surge in protectionism. To save globalization, policymakers must spread its gains more widely. The best way to do that is by redistributing income.
North American Union Coming to Your Canadian Neighbourhood by 2010, by Kevin Parkinson, Vive Le Canada, June 22, 2007
The recent articles in the Canadian media concerning passport requirements for Americans and Canadians are all smoke and mirrors. -- The premise for border security between the two countries just doesn't hold up under scrutiny. Homeland Security Secretary Chertoff uses the government's favourite weapon, promoting fear...
American angst grows over globalization "menace", by Emily Kaiser, Reuters, June 15, 2007
Illegals/NAU - A Hot Summer Ahead, by Devvy Kidd, Rense.com, June 12, 2007
Americans who are following the rapid and calculated destruction of these sovereign united states of America are fully aware of what the North American Union means along with it's enforcement maze deceptively titled the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America...
- Plans for Open North American Aviation Market Inch Forward, by staff, United States Embassy, Ottawa, Canada, June 7, 2007
- Model North American parliament draws students from three nations,, by Sally Acharya, American Weekly, May 29, 2007
North American Union 'Conspiracy' Exposed: Special Report, by Cliff Kincaid, Post Chronicle, February 24, 2007
Accuracy in Media attended the conference in order to produce this report and shed light on a process that is being conducted largely beyond the scrutiny of the public or the Congress....
- Residents of planned union to be 'North Americanists' - Arizona State University teaches how continent to be integrated, by Bob Unruh, WorldNetDaily.com, January 5, 2007
- The NAFTA super highway, by Patrick J. Buchanan, Townhall.com, August 29, 2006
Pursuing The Globalist Agenda By Press Release, by Phyllis Schlafly, EagleForum.org, August 2, 2006
This document is full of language spelling out an "integrated" strategy to achieve an "open border for the movement of goods and people" within which "trade, capital, and people flow freely." The document calls for "a seamless North American market," allowing Mexican trucks "unlimited access," "totalization" (the code word for putting illegal aliens into the U.S. Social Security system), massive U.S. foreign aid, and even "a permanent tribunal for North American dispute resolution."
Tying this document into the Bush-Fox-Martin March 23 Summit, the CFR stated that the three men on that day "committed their governments" to the North American community goal, and assigned "working groups" to fill in the details.
Meet Robert Pastor: Father of the North American Union, by Jerome R. Corsi, Human Events .com, July 25, 2006
Entitled “Building a North American Community,” the report offered a blueprint of the goals that the three countries of North America should pursue and the steps needed to achieve these goals.
Immigration and Usurpation - Elites, Power, and the People’s Will, by Fredo Arias-King, Center for Immigration Studies, July 1, 2006
Americans are aware that their political class may not always act in their best interest. This belief is enshrined in the American character, its laws, and the very philosophy underpinning the U.S. Constitution. The Founding Fathers crafted things so that the "knaves" will be forced to abide by the will of the people
Dobbs: Why is the president ignoring our laws? - Bush, feds flout the Constitution by finding ways around laws, by Lou Dobbs, CNN.com, June 26, 2006
President Lincoln devoutly believed that rule of law assured that ours would continue to be a government of the people, by the people and for the people.
And that should be the first demand of every American today.
Bush sneaking North American super-state without oversight? - Mexico, Canada partnership underway with no authorization from Congress, by Jerome R. Corsi, WorldNetDaily.com, June 13, 2006
Despite having no authorization from Congress, the Bush administration has launched extensive working-group activity to implement a trilateral agreement with Mexico and Canada.
- North American integration slides beyond probability, by staff, Amos Olvera Palomino, June 11, 2006
- Timid on North American integration, by ANDRES OPPENHEIMER, MIAMI HERALD / San Diego Union Tribune, March 25, 2006
- http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20050325/news_lz1e25oppen.html, by ANDRES OPPENHEIMER, MIAMI HERALD / San Diego Union Tribune, March 25, 2006
Breaking Out of the Box, by Robert A. Pastor, Newsweek International, March 21, 2006
"What they should do is think far more boldly. The only way to solve the most pressing problems in the region—including immigration, security, and declining competitiveness—is to create a true North American Community".
- Robert Pastor on the March 2006 SPP meeting in Cancun between Bush, Fox, and new Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper in "Breaking out of the Box" Newsweek - International edition, March 2006. PASTOR is the director of the Center for North American Studies at American University in Washington, D.C., and author of "Toward a North American Community: Lessons From the Old World for the New
- Task force urges ‘North American community', by Terry Weber, Globd and Mail.com, March 14, 2005
Press Release: A Blueprint for a North American Community, by Robert A. Pastor, Peterson Institute, August 30, 2001
The United States and Mexico should use the state visit to Washington of President Vicente Fox of Mexico on September 4-7 to build on President Fox's bold proposals to launch the creation of a true North American Community. They should invite Canada to join them in a creating a community that could:
* integrate the infrastructure and transportation networks of North America;
* create a development fund to reduce income disparities across the countries;
* establish a North American Commission to prepare for the three leaders at their next Summit an agenda and options for promoting continental integration;
* move toward a Customs Union in five years with a Permanent North American Court on Trade and Investment;
* forge a more humane immigration policy that includes "North American passports" for frequent travelers, immigration preferences, and a larger temporary program with safeguards;
* train North American customs and immigration officers to reduce duplication; and
* eventually adopt a common currency.
Press Release: North American Community Won't Replace National Identities, by Stanford University, Stanford University News Service, April 1, 1993
Canada, the United States and Mexico are in the process of creating a new regional identity and institutions - a counterpart to the European Community but with a small "c" on community, says Stanford University historian John Wirth.